Friday, January 7, 2011

My Holiday! :D

            I have a very good holiday since the day that I have my winter break. I went home like every normal day I would have, then I packed up for my vacation to Hai Phong. I was so exciting when the airplane landed on Hai Phong. The first thing that made me surprise was that the weather in Hai Phong was not so cold as I used to thought of it. After that, I had a very good vacation in Hai Phong.

            Ten days later, started from the day I went to Hai Phong, I went home. I enjoyed my break in two days. My dad’s friends offered a trip to Dong Nai two days later, that really made my heart tender, I felt happy. When I went there, it was so fun. I rode a bike around the resort and I swam with my family and friends. At night after I have dinner, I saw four Russians who were badly drunk, one of the guy came up to me and offer me a hug, which made me said “Wow!” I guess that is it, I enjoyed my holiday a lot! Thank you for reading my blog, good-bye. ◑.◑

No comments:

Post a Comment